Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 22:52:31 +1000
Hi Kristina,

My sinuses get blocked several times a year. I researched what could be
causing my toothache and the neuralgia that often goes with it. That is the
pain shifts from the jaw around where the nerves run over the side of the
face. This was linked to sinus problems. When I thought about it I had other
symptoms like a frontal headache that were also consistant with sinus
issues. Occasionally when they have a full blown infection the sinus region
will also be very painfull.

I treat it by making sure I get plenty of rest, sunshine and healthy food
especially anti inflamatory and immune boosting food. It usually resolves
itself after about  week.

Leonie

From: "Kristina K. Carlton" > Hi Leonie,