From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 17:56:23 -0700
On Jul 11, 2007, at 1:15 PM, Keith Thomas wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:30:10 -0700, ginny wilken wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> If you have the time, you could
>> do no better than to join [log in to unmask]
>
> Can you recommend equivalent groups for dogs?
>
> Keith

Oh, gosh, yes! The parent group of all the others is
[log in to unmask], over 9000 strong. We can answer any
question about prototypical diet and how to approximate it, and deal
with any problems or setbacks, identify operator errors, and
generally hand-hold. The cat groups started to get a little more
specific; we actually deal with a lot of cats on RF as well. And I
can't tell how many people have gotten curious and made improvements
in their own diets, up to and including Paleo, because of what they
learned about their pets' needs.

ginny