C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2008 20:51:52 -0400
KJ,

1) If you have any images or funny stuff like animated graphics (or any html
coding) in your email, it will not come through - the server only accepts
plain text to prevent viruses and minimize file size (and rightfully so).

2) Why are you asking us?  The best thing for you to do is to make the list
yourself - the only person who knows the answer is you. What do you want to
gain? What do you feel you would lose?  I think your caseworker wants to see
if you have weighed the pros and cons of your decisions -- I'd embrace this
opportunity to show them I can think for myself.

Kat