C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:37:23 -0700
well kendall the move has not happened as of yet. we
still have not sold our house although we have had to
dash to alabama a few times for judy's job interviews.
the state school for the deaf and blind has had her
over twice. there is atleast one more time if she
makes the cut. then after the 3rd visit they
supposedly will make a choice.
if she makes this cut then the 3rd interview should be
sometimes next week maybe.

we have had a good number of lookers, but no offers
yet on the house.  we have had one interesed enough to
come back a second time this past sunday afternoon.
their agen called monday to ask some questions about
utility cost etc. so there could be something working
there, then again we may never hear from them again.

--- "Kendall D. Corbett" <[log in to unmask]>

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1638065,00.html

http://blogs.usatoday.com/onpolitics/2007/06/romneys-dog-sto.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/06/29/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uselections08/mittromney/story/

> > > 0,,2115207,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=networkfront

> the
> > > C-PALSY list, go here:

> that's
> > > redundant!)