C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:24:09 -0500
Kendall,  (Are you the same person as Ken?)

I wish it was true, too.

Kathy Jo Pink
E-mail addresses:  [log in to unmask],  [log in to unmask], and

MSN/HotMail  IM:  [log in to unmask]

Pogo Nickname :  perkypinkypink

>From: "Kendall D. Corbett" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: my surgery went fine
>Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 17:10:37 -0600
>
>Ken,
>
>Glad it went well....Did your belly button change from an "innie" to an
>"outie."  Wish it were true that we couldn't get hurt because of our CP!
>

>On 4/27/07, ken barber <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>>i had minor surgery today. the most pain i've had was
>>the IV going in.
>>
>>i popped my belly button and had to get it sewed up
>>and a mesh put in.
>>
>>don't know how that happened as according to the
>>government i can't be injured becouse i have CP.

>>http://mail.yahoo.com
>>
>>-----------------------
>>
>>To change your mail settings or leave the C-PALSY list, go here:
>>
>>http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?SUBED1=c-palsy
>>

>--
>

>Kendall
>
>An unreasonable man (but my wife says that's redundant!)
>
>The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one
>persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress
>depends on the unreasonable man.
>
>-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950

Interest Rates NEAR 39yr LOWS!  $430,000 Mortgage for $1,299/mo - Calculate
new payment
http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-19132&moid=14888