Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 19:42:19 -0600
7bit
From:
Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
What if you did a short fast or just ate really simply for a day or two.
One of the things that I have heard is that when you are eating things that
take more energy to digest (like nuts) it leaves less energy for your body
to heal itself.  I really believe when your body is throwing out symptoms
one should eat less and more simply.

Kim