ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
email_2coco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 15:02:47 +0200
I'd appreciate your prayers for my safety when I walk to work and back. This morning I had a scare when I was walking with my
guide dog.  Even though I leave home as late as possible, it's still dark when I start my walk to the office. Today I was walking
and things were quiet, when some footsteps suddenly came towards me very fast. When my dog sort of crouched and shied away, I got
such a fright and was so scared the person was going to attack me that I screamed. Then I heard teenagers talking and I don't
know if they tried to tease my dog, but them running towards me did give me quite a fright. I have to cross a very busy road and
there's a robot for pedestrians, but the cars still drive through the red light. It would help if you could pray for my safety
and courage for me to face my walk each day.
Thanks
Coco