From:
Ginny Mingolla <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2007 09:26:08 -0400

I sent a summary this week about the Godiva Cheesecake that I had heard
was gluten free.  Two people mentioned that they did not think Godiva
Chocolate was gluten free.  I searched on line and this was in one of the
posts.  I was so excited about this cheesecake but I don't think I will
try it now.
Ginny Mingolla

Thank you for your email regarding gluten.
All of our chocolates may contain gluten due to our manufacturing process.
An individual should NOT consume any of our products if they have a gluten
allergy or any other restrictions for gluten consumption.
Thank you for your interest in Godiva.
Elaine
Customer Care Department
Godiva Chocolatier, Inc.