ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 18:31:47 -0500
Kathy,

You said that soon a person would have to get a passport just to get
on a confounded airplane? Is this domestic flights, right here in
this country, if a person is going somewhere else in this country
like Arizona or Denver, perhaps?

Mari says she'll take the freakin' train! Or do you have to have a
passport for that, too, or the bus? This is getting ridiculous!

Welcome to the Gulag. The U.S. might just as well tack to some other
letters like S R! We're gonna be living in a damned dictatorship!
Keep all identity documents with you at all times! Show them at all
times or be shot! Chips come next! Take them, or be beheaded! Oh, the
good old guilotine. Talk about sliding down the razorblade of life!
My gosh! Sweet Jesus! Where did our country go?

LOVE IN CHRIST, WHO DIED FOR OUR SINS,

Purple Reeva Parry and Purple Mari.