ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn and Triston Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 18:18:38 -0400
Hey, Dr. Brad,

This is Lyn.  That name came from Triston.  Anyway, we are back and they
found he has a throat infection.  He has a pretty big swollen place on his
neck and he says his throat is sore.  Well, he needs to go to an ENT.
Hopefully, we will get the appointment set soon.  They thought about doing
the blood work that Dr. Ubani ordered but you have to fast first and he had
already eaten.  So, we will get it next week.  They said they couldh ave
done it there but he would have to stay and fast.  He didn't want that, but
I might have told them to do so had I been back there.  Nah.  I don't take a
flu shot either cause I get sick when I do.  Alergic to it tr somethingl iek
that.  Okay, take care all, and bye for now Dr. Brad.