ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:39:54 -0600
Have you ever noticed how many ministries, and people in parachurch
ministries, have websites and email addresses but they never reply to your
emails?  I, for one, am sick of it.  I would say that 9 out of 10 ministries
have emailed, never reply.  Some are right here in Denver, too.  I don't get
it.  Woosun, the guy I pray with in South Korea, wrote to ministry after
ministry and I was the only one, he said, who ever wrote and answered him.
Now we pray twice a week on the phone.