Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2008 11:06:35 EST

 I am the original poster for the information from TCCSG.  Therefore, I feel
responsible for reporting directly to the list.

A business in the Metro Detroit Area was attempting to bring in Sami's
Products as GF.  Apparently, there is an Urban Legend that it is GF and responsibly
the support group had the products tested.

Talking to a business owner in Florida is not sufficient to overwhelm the
evidence presented.  And the Legend lives on - especially among older people who
are snow birds in Florida.  So how does one stop "word of mouth".

Refer to the posting of Thu , 31 January 2008: