ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2007 01:16:55 -0600
Well, it is about 1:15 in the morning and I am not even sleepy so I guess
it's my turn to be up late.  It was 97 degrees at the house here today so it
was another hot one.  tomorrow it supposedly is only going to be 82 degrees
so we will see.  I just finished watching a rerun of the Sopranos which I
had never seen before.  I mean, I have never watched the show once
considering how popular it is.  I can't even hardly tell the male characters
apart because they all sound the same.  It is a beautiful Colorado summer
evening out and at this hour it is only 70 degrees, which is warm for this
time of night, but I'm going to sit out on the deck swing until I get
sleepy.

Phil.