Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Victor Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2007 13:37:19 -0500
7bit

I sent in out an inquiry recently looking for GF instant oatmeal.  I
had lots of response.  Thanks to all of  you.
Here they are:

1. creamhillestates.com in LaSalle Quebec will have instant oats in
2008.

2. use Quaker Individual packets.

3. use McCann's  ...individual packets at Albertson's in Denver

4. Bob's Red Mill has GF oats...(I called and they are sending me
some to try.)

5.  webstite     glutenfreeoats.com/shopsite

6. use quinoa flakes

7. use chopped nut meats, same measurements.