ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2007 10:28:41 -0400
Good morning to all,
Joe went to see his brother in Arizona he was suppose to arrive home this
morning at 08:30 am eastern time.  His wife went to pick him up but he was
not on the train.  She called and asked for phone numbers which I gave her
but I don't know anything else at this time.
If any of you have the time please pray for Joe's safety and safe return
home.
Thank you my brothers and sisters

Virgie and lady Hoshi
doing business at