ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 10:18:55 +0100
Hi Sharon,

I am so pleased to hear your news.

I know one man who has one, but it was fitted some years back now, and he
didn't find it too good.  I am sure, though, I'd feel like you that any
improvement in hearing is worth it!  <Smiles>

Love and God bless and keep us posted.

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.