ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 19:33:13 -0500
Dear Brad,

I'm praying for your daughter that she has a very safe and wonderful
trip to Europe, and that the teaching job goes very well.

I'm praying for Brenda that the numness goes completely away and that
she is completely healed from this problem.

I'm praying for your music carreer as well. Praying for you to get
over that cold.

Thanks much.

Jesus Lives! He Reigns Forever!
Lovingly,