ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2007 19:02:20 +0100
Hi All,

This is just a short note to update you with the rains and flooding in
Britain.

Today there's more devastation as rivers burst their banks!  There's one
town in particular right now that it only supported by rescue workers going
around the streets in boats.  Nobody can visit or leave the town . . ..
Many have fled from their houses, others are being rescued.

This town is not alone.  Already there's devastation in many parts of the
country and travelling is very difficult, and in many places impossible.

Please pray that God's hand will stay the waters!

We feel helpless as there's nothing much we can do from here . . . but we
can pray and will.

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.