ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Triston Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2007 11:34:29 -0400
Children who are moved from different foster care homes in the majority of
times experience lack of love, and the saddest of them all used to get money
to the so called foster care parent'(s). Ignored by the govenment  system
providing them with proper attention deal with a child's physical
andemotional pain. They are saying this child is diffcult to handle.

The main goal of the government is to get rid of the kids as quickly as
possible, even if this means  not conducting a full investigation on the
persons who are seeking foster kids.

So the social worker is commanded by their supervisor not  report situations
or issues about the foster parents wwho in many cases abuse the child more
and label the child as diffcult to handle And the so called foster care
parent returns the child back to the system.

That is why most foster kids run away from the system and live on the
streets.

Triston