ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:45:12 -0500
Hi, Sharon!

Yep, I was born blind with congenital cataracts in the left eye and a
very small one in the right. I had a little bit of sight until two
years ago, when diabetes finished it off. I'm an RLF/ROP baby, born
at six months and weighing 1 pound and 1 ounce. You better believe
God's gonna get The Glory on this one! Yay Daddy Jesus!

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

Elprup Iram.