ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 22 Jun 2007 22:38:46 -0600
Last night, well, early this morning, I went outside on our deck swing at 1
o'clock in the morning.  I was waiting until I got sleepy enough to go to
bed.  I sat and prayed for many of you.  I probably missed a few but I
prayed for everybody who came to mind.  It was a beautifully comfortable
summer's night, after that 95 degree high temperature during the day, and
about 8 PM or nine, the sun sets at about 8:30 here right now, the
temperature gets down to 70 degrees or even lower and it is so comfortable
to sit outside.  No bugs, flies, mosquitoes, wow, I spelled that last one
right the first time without having to spell check it and change it, so it
was very peaceful, traffic was very low so it was quiet, and I got to pray
for a lot of you.  I doubt you noticed, since most of you, especially you
easterners, were asleep but I just wanted you to know I was thinking and
praying about you.  More importantly, Jesus was thinking about you and I got
to agree with Jesus about what He wants for your life.