From:
Marie Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marie Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 01:34:09 -0500

Our daughter's wedding and reception in July was at the Annapolis Marriott
at the city dock in Annapolis Maryland.  We cannot say enough good things
about Chef Jim Erikson, of the Pussers' Restaurant, who helped us through
the planning stages and Kim Hansman who is the wedding planner also helped
make the day unforgettable for my daughter.  The staff was remarkable and
more than attentive.  I would highly recommend any one with Celiac disease
or food allergies to try Pussers Restaurant at the Annapolis Marriott.  Ask
for the chef on duty and they come to your table to help you make choices
that will fit your needs.  We don't have any connection with the restaurant
or the hotel, we just love to eat there.

We got so many compliments on the food.  Many were from people who didn't
even know what Celiac is never mind that the food was gluten free.  Chef
Jim's staff not only prepared hot Gluten Free bread and provided a selection
of Gluten Free crackers for the cheese table, but even made a dish using
Gluten Free pasta with shrimp.  I had friends who asked where they could buy
these kinds of crackers they liked them so much.  Anybody out there who
might be considering a Gluten Free wedding reception needs to know that it
is possible.

The Gluten Free wedding cake was baked, decorated and delivered by Sticky
Fingers Bakery in Washington DC.  Again we had many many compliments on the
cake, and it was as delicious as it was beautiful.

After attending many weddings and banquets of all kinds where we were given
our own plate while everyone ate different food, it was a dream come true to
have a wedding that my daughter and I could eat everything there. The icing
on the cake, so to speak was that our guests enjoyed the Gluten Free food
too.

Marie in MD