Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2008 21:37:08 -0500

Just thought I'd respond to the comments expressing concern
over a new Martha Stewart magazine displacing Gluten Free
Living magazine. I would just like to say that I,
personally, do not plan to abandon Gluten Free Living
either in the advent of a publication by Martha Stewart on
food allergies/intolerances. I don't expect that Martha
Stewart's magazine would be the same type of publication as
Gluten Free Living. I greatly appreciate the Gluten Free
Living team's in-depth research and willingness to be
pioneers for us all. And, I look forward to reading it for
years to come. Shortly after I became gluten free, I heard
Ann Whelan speak. The words of wisdom she shared then have
stuck with me all these years and shine through in each
issue of the publication that she and her small, but
dedicated staff, put out. I lead a local support group and
have many books on celiac/gluten-free living for our
group's reference as well as all the issues of Gluten Free
Living and Living Without. But, there's plenty of room for
several well-done magazines to add to the mix--hope others
agree!

Sincerely,
Shirley Braden
King George, VA