Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 20:42:03 -0700
7bit
Sender:
From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Celiacs,
Thank you for your replies. I really appreciate your support as always.

Thanks for sharing. I too am intolerant to salt. I have found that if
I eat a banana right away I can stop some of the symptoms. Mainly the
dizziness and the itchiness. I also stop eating it right away too. I
thought I was the only one like this.
**********************
I'm sure that you have had a lot of response to this already.  I was
diagnosed 5 years ago and have as many food intolerances as you have.  In my
experience, my family and not-close-friends do not really want to hear my
story.  I just tell them that I can eat plain food with no seasonings.  I
usually tell them something like "I can eat plain fish or plain steak and if
you could provide a baked potato that would be great.  I'll bring along some
of mine own food to be safe, so please don't go to too much trouble and
please don't be offended if I don't eat what you provide."  If I go into too
many details, most people stare at me like I'm nuts.  Sometimes I get more
understanding people who ask a lot of questions.  I hope that your family is
in the more understanding category.
Best of luck,
**************************
WONDERFUL!!!  I've never had the problem with my children, but I have heard
from others whose families "forget" from one occasion to another.  Your
letter should be downloaded on every computer of everyone on the list.  One
never knows when one will need it.
Thanks!
Considering how many intolerances I have now, I must have had Leaky gut for
a while, at the beginning. It's GF, Casein, eggs, some chocolates, and
several fruits and vegetables.
I spent 2 years getting a diagnosis, and have been GF for 10 years.

All the best,
(my new address)