ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2007 06:32:05 -0400
Brad,
I'm saving this one to share with Greg.  He could
probably tell the same story about our basement,
if he were to get around to cleaning
it.   Actually, it reminds me of some forward
that circles around in the email about old age or
something,.  Hmmm.  Nice recovery with the
spiritual application at the end.  It was a fun, and practical read.
Kathy