ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"j.ireland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:59:22 -0700
Thanks Lelia.

The voice problem is a chronic weakness in the vocal chord nerve which
doesn't allow me full voice capacity for speaking all day.  And right now,
we're medically as far as we can go in correcting it.  Cause--some viral
thing that hit back some time ago; not an unusual occurrence for singers or
people who extensively use their voice.

Vicki