ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 11:49:07 -0600
Dear Peggy, and Everyone,

I've seen this message before just a few days ago. What's happening? Or am
I going crazy!

I'm praying for Dodie. I remember how you spelled her name, Peggy, even
without looking at the message. <smile>

It appears that I'm getting old messages now and then.

Praying for you, too, Peggy.

Love in Christ,
Pat Ferguson