ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2008 11:14:28 -0600
Dear Terri,

I'm praying for you, and I will try to call you some time. The Lord
is walking with you, and He will protect you. I ask you Jesus, to
please heal Terri from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet.
I thank you for what you are doing in her life. Please provide peace,
rest and comfort for her. Please provide a huge financial blessing
for her. I ask this, in your precious name. Amen.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson