ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2008 15:12:03 -0500
Pat,
I am sorry this happened to you and it is only through help from our Lord
that we are able to forgive such things.  I am glad you can forgive him and
move on with your life.  The love of our Lord Jesus will get us through many
difficult times.  Thank you for sharing with us, my prayers are with you.

Huggs and many blessings to you,
Virgie and Lady Hoshi