ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2008 11:23:17 -0600
Thank you Rhonda. You are very sweet and loving. Squeezings back at you!

When I was at OSB I told Mary Alexie about all this, and she lovingly
told Mrs. DeVaul about it. Well, they scheduled a meeting for me to
see the Psychologist, Doctor Sherwood. I talked to him, but I did not
care for him at all. Then one Wednesday, Mom shoed up at school and
came and found me, and asked me what was going on. They had obviously
called her. I went to my usual swimming class while she talked to
Doctor Sherwood. Then, another meeting was scheduled with both Mom
and Dad. I was not in on that one either. Dad admitted to it, and he
even cried. Well, it wasn't long, he started doing this again to me,
and made me promise not to tell anyone. I did tell my brother, Ron,
and I did tell a few other close friends. Dad and Mom got into a
fight one Friday night after coming home from the local tavern.  I
was scared, but I stayed up stairs. This was during the summer time
when I was home from school. I guess Dad hit Mom. All this stuff was
brought up, and Dad tried to leave home, but someone took the battery
out of the car so he couldn't leave. The next few weeks were not fun
either, ad Dad never spoke to me at all. He was mad at me. Things got
so bad, that Dad did convince Mom that none of this ever happened,
after the visit to the Psychologist, and yet it honestly did happen.
When I was in high school, after I was 18, my home room teacher Mr.
Durrell, threatetened to have him put in jail, but he didn't do this.
I was glad I had him to talk to when I was in high school. It caused
a lot of problems at home, and the spring that I was to graduate from
Cleveland High, Mom hit me twice that spring, for no good reason, and
I was so very glad to leave home for those reasons and much more.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson