ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2007 20:53:23 -0600
You know, even if "the church splits", that's not the fulfilled nature of
The True Church, and The True Church is not a certain building on earth,
made by man.  this has been made more real to me, because the little country
church I grew up in saw its members dwindle, separate, and move away.
Finally it was closed, and my cousins on my mother's side sold it to some
neighbors' daughter and husband, or to a related person, so they can change
it into a house.  My sister from Washington state took a picture of some
llamas that were running around the area.  Sad, but oh well, at least we
have Jesus.  I can tell you some interesting stories about Pentecostal
revivals there.  I was hoping that it would come back there, but it didn't.
What really matters is that it will come back to people, not necessarily to
a building.

Sharon