ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2007 15:58:58 -0500
A Word To The Women Of God

By Francis Frangipane

Before I begin this message, let me provide a short disclaimer:
although I do encourage women to move freely within the order
provided by God in their local churches, my goal is to exalt and
release a primary grace that God has placed specifically within
women, which the Lord Himself has used in past times to release revival.

The Genesis Distinctions

When the Lord created humankind, He placed unique graces in man and
separate, but unique, graces in woman. He told Adam to name the
species of life upon earth "and whatever the man called a living
creature, that was its name" (Gen. 2:19). This "naming" was much more
than calling the dog, "Spot." Adam was created with an
organizational, administrative capacity which enabled him  to
identify and define the world around him. By naming the living
things, Adam not only brought them into his consciousness, but
he  introduced order and structure to the human experience. In
effect, he defined reality.

Within the genetics of this original man, there also existed the
powerful, but dormant, qualities of the woman. While Adam slept the
Spirit took from the man a rib. Fashioning it into a woman, the Lord
created for Adam a companion who was not only suitable for him, but
one who powerfully expanded man's creative capacities. Indeed, the
woman brought many new graces into Adam's world  that did not
formerly exist: the foremost of which was the power to conceive and give birth.

It is important to remember: God created male and female in His
image, according to His likeness (Gen 1:26). Of course, in certain
ways, both Adam and Eve as individuals possessed reflections of the
divine nature. They each could think, speak, dream and create.
However, it was in the union of Adam and Eve, in their mutual respect
of one another's strengths and graces, that mankind would possess a
more perfect expression of the fuller nature of God.

As Adam beheld this first female, he said, "This is now bone of my
bones, and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called Woman,  because she
was taken out of Man" (Gen 2:23). The term "woman" was a delineation
used by Adam, identifying her as a unique variation in the species of
man. My wife says, "Think of her as the upgrade." In some ways, she
is right, for the nature of the woman was twice refined. Adam was
created of earth; the woman, emerged not from the earth, but from the
man. She is both more complex  and emotionally sophisticated.

Soon Adam began to understand the greatest power of his counterpart,
her ability to conceive and bring life into the world. Recognizing
this quality, Adam named her "Eve," which meant "life." Eve would
play an integral part in the unfolding of life's new beginnings. "She
was the mother of all the living" (Gen. 3:20).

We Need Revival

The Lord gave Adam a primary ability to name and establish reality;
He gave to woman the unique capacity to conceive and then   birth
reality. The primary strength of each gender is that man establishes,
woman births. Remember, these qualities were not merely "human": they
were reflections of the divine. Man's ability to bring order to one's
world, to take what was random and give it definition and structure
is a divine facility; woman's ability to conceive and incubate life,
and then deliver life through birth is also an aspect of the divine nature.

Note also that Adam named the woman "Eve" (or "Life") before they had
children. God gave the woman an ability not just to have  babies, but
to release life in a variety of its expressions. In fact, one
translation says that Eve means to "enliven." Alone, Adam had  been
downcast; it was not good that Adam was alone. Eve enlivened Adam in
ways no other creature on earth could. Adam could  build a house; Eve
made it a home. When Adam named Eve "Life," he was not only speaking
prophetically of the first mother, but he  spoke out of his own
experience: Eve brought life into the structure of Adam's world.

While we are speaking in generalities, when we come into the
spiritual realm, we see this same divine encoding replicated in the
ministries of men and women. Jesus laid the foundation of the church
with twelve men, whom He called to be apostles. This didn't mean
there would never be women in leadership, but that one of the better
skills given man from God was, as stated, the ability to bring order
and structure. At the same time, prior to Christ's birth we find
Anna, a prophetess, engaged in much prayer and fasting.  In my
opinion, it is quite possible that this woman was not alone in her
intercession, but the leader of a prophetic prayer ministry that
lived in anticipation of her times. Women excel in intercession, in
spiritual sensitivity and the release of new beginnings. Again, this
doesn't excuse men from prayer! For some of the Bible's best examples
of intercessors are, indeed, men! We are speaking in  generalities in
reference to the spiritual tendencies of both genders. Neither
distinction is more important than the other. Both are absolutely
vital for the unfolding of God's will upon the earth.

Today, we are fighting the advance of Satan in many arenas: whether
in wars and terrorist attacks or with the ever increasing  expansion
of iniquity in our world. We need revival. To possess a national
awakening, the power God has placed in women must be  released. All
the efforts of man to establish laws and govern righteously will not
truly transform our culture; we need the presence of  God poured out.
I am talking about something that is greater than government and
righteous laws. I am saying that God is raising up  and anointing a
prayer army of women, who are about to be given even greater power as
they intercede before God for their nations.

My Mother's Prayers

I personally know the power of this prayer. In the late sixties, I
was a very lost young man living in sin and rebellion. Judging from
my appearance, I looked hopeless. Yet, in spite of my outward
condition, my dear Catholic mother stood before God for me. Resist as
I  did, divine power, uniquely born of her prayers, began to hunt me
down. Her cries were relentless and unceasing; often she would  pray
through the night for me. She was pregnant with prayer for her son.
In 1970 God finally answered and during the Jesus  Movement revival,
I came to Christ.

Years later I asked the Lord about this revival. As you may know, it
has been part of my assignment to help engender citywide unity  and
establish prayer, things which precede revival. Yet, to my knowledge,
no citywide unity or organized prayer fueled the Jesus  Movement. So,
I asked the Lord how could a revival occur without a prayer movement
at its source? The Lord quickly corrected me saying that there was a
great prayer movement: He had heard the prayers of a million praying
mothers, each crying to Him for their  children.

 From all denominations, in a "unity of desperation," God heard the
cries of believing mothers. His heart was touched and, as a  result,
multitudes of sinful kids found repentance and salvation in Jesus
Christ. This is the army God desires to release again today,  but now
with more vision, more power from the Holy Spirit, and with the
support of men as well!

Women of God, the fact is, heaven needs you! You have been created by
the Almighty to birth breakthroughs on planet earth! God  has
uniquely designed you with a latent ability to release life through
your intercession. Together with you, we men can build
and  establish, and we are learning to pray, but you have a special
grace to release new spiritual beginnings. Whether your prayer
focus  is for your husband or church leadership, whether you are
interceding for your children, city or nation, you possess in your
spirit the seed-realities that, through prayer, can release God's
life into the world.

Yes, indeed, there is a battle; there still exists "enmity between
[the serpent] and the woman" (Gen. 3:15). Satan especially hates  you
because it was your seed that bruised the serpent's head. It is
amazing to me that God chose to bring His Son into the world,  not
through the heavens nor even through a woman impregnated by man, but
through a woman made pregnant by God! God Himself came to earth
through the woman's power to give birth!

Today the Lord is giving women a new grace, a new confidence against
the powers of hell. They are not rebelling against men, but  praying
for them. Through their intercession, these godly women will
prayer-birth powerful ministries on earth, both male and female. They
will release new beginnings to the body of Christ.

I also want to commend and thank ministries such as Women's Aglow,
Lydia Fellowship and other women's prayer groups. There  have been
many, many times that I have suddenly been divinely protected or
spiritual breakthroughs have unexpectedly been  released to me. As I
questioned the Lord, He's said, "I'm answering the prayers of Women's
Aglow" (or, the women from such and  such ministry). To each of you,
I say a special thank you. May the Lord multiply His grace toward you
and give you the desires of your hearts!

Revelation 12 speaks of a "woman clothed with the sun." This word is
not only talking about Israel or the church. It also reveals how God
sees spiritual women: they are honored and crowned with distinction;
pure and clothed with the glory of God. With confidence,  they tread
upon the powers of night. Dear army of praying women, it is your
inherent destiny to birth that which shall rule the  nations.

Heavenly Father, we come in the name of Jesus. Lord, release the
women of God. Release the power of prayer, the burden and travail of
prayer, to its next levels. Father, Islamic terrorists from without
and moral decadence from within seek to destroy our  homeland. We
need the prayer army to arise. Help us, O God, to pray until Your
heavenly purpose is birthed on earth as it is in heaven! Amen!