ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 16:08:47 -0500
Dear Phil,

Please pass this on to Carol.

Lord, Please provide an abundance of water for Carol and Mike. Lord,
please keep them safe and out of harms way. Please heal them from the
tops of their heads to the bottoms of their feet. Please provide much
needed rest for Carol and Mike. Lord, please let them know how much
we love them and that we are praying for them. Please calm their
hearts and fill them with your precious divine love. I ask this in
your precious name, Amen.

Loving you bunches,
Pat Ferguson