ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 14:43:21 +0100
OOO!

That reminds me to tell you all I have to have this wisdom tooth out next
week . . ..  After all the problems I had with the abscess on my gum a
couple of months back and several stitches later . . . I want to run, run,
run, run!

I'm wanting to go through with this though, or I'll have to wait until it
all flares up again, have another couple of appointments and re-schedule.

Yes, I'm a coward too!

--
Carol