ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 15:33:34 +0100
Julie, now the world knows - and I have it in the book!

If you get to 100 I'm sorry I won't be able to send you a telegram, which is
customary for those living in the UK at that stage, but for one thing you're
not here and, for another, think I won't be around by then!  <Smiles>

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.