ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 22:46:39 +0100
Oh, Coco, I really feel for you having to spend so much of the time you had
away from work in bed ill.  Done it so many times myself!  It's not fun, no,
no, no - but it can be a time of enriching and building from the Lord.

I'm praying God will really bless you richly and that you will know the
truth of Psalm 23 verse 1, that He indeed is with you, leading you and, as I
was originally thinking as this verse flashed into my mind, you have
everything that you need.  Some other versions say "lack nothing", as well
as the most commonly known, "I shall not want".

I will be praying for you specially over the next few days as you get back
to normal and to work.

God bless you sister.

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.