ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 20:46:39 -0500
That's really cute, Reeva!  LOL!
April's Dave in Ohio
----- Original Message -----
From: "Reeva Parry" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 11:13 AM
Subject: Two Pastors

Two Pastors

Two Pastors wives were visiting and sewing their husbands pants. One
wife said: My husband is just beside himself, he does not know what
to do anymore and he is so tired and depressed he said he is ready to
just give up and resign.

The other wife said: I am sorry to hear that because my husband has
never been happier. Our membership is growing and we are out of our
financial burden, we have such a large and loving congregation. Life
could not be any better than it is right now.

(One woman was mending the seat of her husband's pants, the other was
mending the knees.)