ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 07:53:15 -0600
Praying all goes well according to God's will. If the interview works out,
and yawl return to Georgia, have you and Ben found God's purpose in
bringing you where he did? Has that been accomplished? Not for ansering
here necessarily, but in your own hearts, to discuss with each other. Peace
in that area will make you stronger, more confident in knowing you have and
continue to follow God's prompting, witness to others as well. The enemy
has habit of trying to make people feel as though they've failed in some
way in such situations. Be it you stay, or be it you go, knowing you've
followed God's will is important. Sometimes we do walk out of God's will
and realize it later, which makes us tune in closer, that is OK too. We've
all been there, and probably will vere slightly in the future. But, as long
as the situation is pointed towards God's will and direction and not
interrupted by the enemy's attempt to sow guilt or failure, then we can
clearly see what it is, was, or will be his accomplishment at such times.
Praying God's hand on your situation and Ben's following that leading,
which ever it is.

Brad

Brad