ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 17:30:50 -0500
Hi Phil again, and all,

Right after I wrote that E-Mail I sent, telling you of Mari's
experiences as a child and an adult dealing with blindness, she cried
like a baby, and I thought she was going to lose her supper, but she
didn't, PRAISE GOD!

What I am wondering is, when Jesus said you weren't blind, did He
mean in the physical sense, or in the perceiving sense? This I can
believe and already do. I am not blind because my eyes are opened to
Bible study and words from you and other great Bible scholars. So, my
dear friend, explain yourself, if you can, that is.

Love,

Reeva Parry.