ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2007 19:43:38 -0700
Lelia, I agree that the poor can be greedy, but, more often than not,
a homeless person, a very poor person with old clothes, a mentally
ill person, etc, get turned away from rich churches, and not so
wealthy congregations.  This shouldn't happen anywhere within the
body of CHRIST.

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

purple Mari