ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2007 21:14:58 -0500
Dear Lelia,

I just want to wish you the happiest Birthday ever for you. I hope
and pray that today, May 6th, is the happiest day of this year for you.

I pray for many lovings and squeezings and bunches of blessings for you.

You are Precious and sweet, and made out of love, full of love, and
so very loving! and don't ever forget that. I love you a whole bunch,
and I just want everyone to know that today is your Birthday, and
that is a very special day, because you are so very loving! <squeeze>

Happy Birthday, my dear loving one, and many many, more.

May God Richly Bless you, Sweetie.

Loving you always,
Pat Ferguson, I'm! ducking! now! lol.