ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2007 14:25:56 +0100
Vinny,

I'm praying and will look forward to hearing of God's great goodness to you.

Sometimes, we don't reach perfection in our performance, but the Spirit of
God comes and flows through any and all mistakes and makes the whole thing
precious.  May this be sufficient for you.  It will be good and acceptable
to Him!

--
Carol