ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 17:55:28 -0500
Hi Loving Family,

Okay, I'm not feeling down, but I'm a little anxious.

I know that God is in controll here. <smile> I'm not going to get
down about this, either. <smile>

I have 3 prayer requests, Please.

1. We're suppose to get seveer storms tonight, and some possible
tornados. Please pray that we do not get storms and that we don't
have to go to the bacement again for a tornado warning like we did a
few weeks ago. They did not even sound an All Clear siren, either.

2. Humana has declined my appeal for re-enstatement. They are putting
the blame on Medicare. Please pray that I can get this resolved.

3. It kindof looks like my request for "Equitable Relief" from the
Social Security Administrationmight not be given, but we're not
totally sure about this. They are still working on it. I don't quite
understand the information they sent me about "Equitable Relief."
Please pray about this situation, as if they do not give me
"Equitable Relief", then my payments for Medicare will continue to go
sky high every year, and it won't be long, and they will have all my
S S D I check and I'll have nothing left.

Now, like I said, I'm not depressed or anything like that. I'm giving
this all to God, but please continue to pray about these situations.

Thank you very much for praying.

Loving you all,
Pat Ferguson