ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2007 16:10:57 -0600
I'm praying, Pat.  I'm on psychiatric meds myself.  I went to see Pam, my
nurse practitioner, and, based on what I told her of how I'm doing, she
thinks I should try adding a bit of a mood stabilizer.  I wasn't asking for
it, but if it does me any good, I'll be glad for it.  However, I think it is
a bandaid that will not resolve some issues I have, so I'm asking for prayer
too, please.  She also recommends that I see a therapist again, to try to
get to the bottom of it, but Jesus is the Counselor of Counselors, and He
knows me more intimately than anyone else ever could, even myself, and He
loves me the most and can help me the most.  His services are free, and no
barrier can keep it from working in me!  the same goes for every one of you,
all the more when you're going through hard times.

Thank you for being there for me!

Sharon