ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 14:32:15 -0500
Phew!  Sure glad you cleared that one up, Paul!  <smile>
John said yesterday that when he was typing the word Ove, as in Ove Glove,
his spell checker kept wanting to change Ove, to Love!  So let's all put on
our Love Gloves and use them to ward off the firey darts of evil and
mischief, being kindly affectionate toward one another, bearing the fruit
of God's Spirit, to His honor and glory.

Helen  <smile>