ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 14:00:04 -0500
Well, I was teasing, Helen.  That's what the smiles mean.  Smile.  I doubt
whether the LORD will get down into buying Ove Gloves when He returns (just
as we said the other day about not having to pray about every little thing
unless our motivation was in question.)  Now if I covet my neighbor's Ove
Glove, then there's going to be trouble.  Heh-heh.

Paul