ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:37:15 -0700
Hey the power of prayer is a good thing.  This weekend showed it all too.  I
prayed that God would fight for me and you all remember what David's prayers
were about those who would speak ill against him, well, I prayed that God
would fight for me against those who would speak evil against me and hurt my
feelings and you know what?  Even When I went outside to give Todd and his
family some time together apparently they were verry nice everything wwnt so
well.  I love God.

Lelia