ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:22:34 -0500
I had feared it would happen.
I had wondered when, but I couldn't think of an alternative!
and today...
Christa went through a yellow light and the policeman said it was red
when she was under it.
He looked at her license and asked her where she got them,  anyway
theshort of it all is we have a ticket for  running a red light, which
Christa says was yellow.
He didn't ask about me, my license, or id, so that is good!
My goodness! such stress early in the day.
Well we do have money for the ticket, 104,  it is just a concern, do I
continue to  drive with Christa, or should we try and figure out
something else?
I tried to tell the officer that we had just recently moved here,but he
rudely said that he was not speaking with me.
So... that is the story for today,
Ben isn't out of surgery yet, think maybe I'll just pay this ticket and
tell him later when he feels better, no use in worrying him.
Rhonda