ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 10:58:06 -0500
Hi, y'all!

Here's a cute one I thought you might get a chuckle out of.

Helen  <smile>

After the christening of his baby brother in church, Jason sobbed all
the way home in the back seat of the car.  His father asked him three
times what was wrong.  Finally, the boy replied, "That preacher said he
wanted us brought up in a Christian home and I wanted to stay with you
guys."