ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2007 16:25:48 -0600
That is a good example. In defense of the other side of the rope, it is
possible for folks to pass judgement on something based off hearsay or sort
of jumping on the band wagon and not actually thinking for oneself, which
perhaps that was what Angel was getting on about too, and that has exellent
merit to it. Not only is that leaving one ill informed or just sort of
poking in the dark but if confronted in an apologetic situation one would
wind up  similar to the below joke... now let me disclaim  to all the women
on the list that I didn't write it, just using it as a mere reference point
here :) The joke goes like this as told by a woman of course...

Woman: How many women with PMS does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Man: Umm. I don't know. How many women does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Woman: Only one.

Man: One? Only one why is that?

Woman:: Because it just does! ALRIGHT!!!

Obviously the last line is meant to be a bit louder than the rest of the
joke :)

Brad